Senior Legal Counsel - Top-Tier Healthcare Company
Senior role working with the Japan General Counsel
Great benefits including flex-time and remote working
The client is a leading healthcare company with approximately 2,000 employees here in Japan.
- Provide expert counsel to business leaders on a variety of issues, including guidance to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Support the business on complex projects and transactions
- Lead negotiations of various commercial agreements
- Manage all litigation, dispute resolution, and any internal and external investigations
- Japan bengoshi qualification
- 4+ years experience in a law firm and/or in-house
This is the opportunity to join a leading multinational organization in a strategic role, while working with an experienced general counsel.