Senior Legal Counsel - Leading Investment Bank
Be a member of an experienced team in a leading financial institution
International working environment with good work-life balance
The client is a global leading investment bank & financial services company with over 400 employees here in Japan.
- Cover legal matters regarding cash management, corporate banking, and global markets.
- Draft and review contracts such as transaction agreements and other legal documents
- Partner strategically with other business units to conduct issue spotting and scheme analyses, while providing solutions and legal expertise
- Legal qualification in Japan, the US, or a common law jurisdiction
- 5+ years of experience ideally in a law firm and/or financial institution
- Strong communication skills in both Japanese and English
This is the opportunity to join a leading financial institution that offers competitive benefits and work-life balance. This individual will work with an experienced team that offers career progression opportunities and an international working environment.