Senior IT Specialist (infra) at famous luxury company
Work in a multinational top-tier luxury company
Great work-life balance and working atmospehre
It is a top tier luxury/retail company which has significant presence in Japanese market. The company invests in their information technology and will be launching couple of interesting projects shortly. You would be part of their IT team and work closely together with their global and regional IT headquarters.
The company has great benefits for its employees and provided competitive compensation.
IT Senior Specialist would be responsible for following:
- Organise and provide Level 1 and Level 2 helpdesk support in fulfilling IT requests and resolving issues related to PCs, networks, servers, etc.
- Allocate incoming issues/requests efficiently
- Meet the committed service levels and business deadlines
- Coordinate team resources and prioritise necessary actions in order to meet the committed service levels and business deadlines
- Provide IT support services monitoring and status reporting, and recommendations of necessary improvements
- Coordinate with store planners, vendors and IT teams for store opening, renovations, re-locations and closing
Ideal candidate would have following skills and qualities:
- Advanced knowledge of PC hardware
- Advanced knowledge of desktop and server operating systems - Windows family (a must) and Apple family (a plus)Knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Team-/customer-oriented attitude and working style
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Business level English and good communication skills and
- Fluency in both spoken and written Japanese
- Great work-life balance
- Promotion possibilities within and outside Japan
- Possibility to learn about new technologies
- Global exposure