Senior IT Sales role for Automotive Vertical
Deliver the complete Software product portfolio to Automotive Clients
Build your reputation as a Senior representative of a strong business
About Our Client
Leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster.
- Strategically develops and executes a growth-centric account plan and own overall strategy for growth and revenue in the Automotive vertical
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Acts as point of contact for the clients in the automotive industry, provides escalation path to and from Service and attends to customer issues promptly as appropriate.
- Tracks Automotive customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all relevant products and solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in selling enterprise software solutions to Automotive industry
- Automotive industry expertise is mandatory
- Advanced Selling Skills (identify, develop, & articulate a complex proposition / consultative selling).
- Strong Negotiating skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationships at C level within the automotive industry
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate effectively Ability to develop needs assessment and recommend appropriate product/ services
What's on Offer
- Global company, work flexibly in coordination with overseas teams
- Additional headcount for the increasingly growing Enterprise Sales team
- Long history in the Japan market
- Central outstanding office location, directly connected to the station