Senior IT Business Analyst
One of the Global Pharmaceutical Companies
Very Good Career Progression
One of the Top Pharmaceutical Companies, with more than 3000 members in japan and offices over the Globe.
The company offers very good career progression along with very good incentives.
- Provides input into project budgets and reporting within own area.
- Uses sophisticated analytical approaches and independent judgment to proactively identify and assist in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business processes.
- Analyzes, documents business requirements and provides business IT consulting support to Business from area of responsibility.
- Follows company and departmental policies, procedures and ensures documentation according the Quality Management Systems (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
o Business Analyst and/or Project management experience.
o Ability to prepare and execute business meetings virtual, face-to-face, cross functional, local or global to ensure meeting required deliverables.
o Experience in communicating effectively to business and IT leaders on content, context, process and decision making.
o Good communication in Japanese and English
- Excellent career progression
- Very good work/life balance
- Very good incentives and other social benefits