- Opportunity to manage global and regional projects
- Global manufacturing company
About Our Client
Our client is a foreign manufacturer which more than 20 years' presence and 500 employees in Japan. They provide good and friendly working environment to the employees.
- Drive strategic IT project and global initiatives
- Work with IT vendor in network set up, modification and maintaining the operating environment.
- Managing projects such as server system replacement and new system implementation.
- Collaborate with Global and local IT team as and when required.
- Implement PC help desk and support users according to help desk procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Speaks fluent Japanese and business level English.
- Minimum 2 years experience as infrastructure engineer or IT experience.
- Willing to work in Gunma
What's on Offer
- Good employment and healthcare benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Bilingual environment