Senior Internal Communications Executive - Retail Company
Value work-life balance, less than 10 hour OT a month as a company average
Businss is doing well, Japan is the biggest office in Asia following China
About Our Client
They are a globally well known company working with different brands. The company has an integrated business with their own studio as well as a warehouse in their head office along with other facilities. The office has a modern design with a cafeteria. Currently the company business is doing very well with double digit growth
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enhancing team member's knowledge of the business and brand strategy, financial performance, product initiatives and their role in contributing to the long-term success of the business.
- Inspiring team members to become fans and ambassador's of the company
- Working closely with the global teams to develop key messages and initiatives.
- Supporting the CEO and senior management to craft and deliver simple, clear yet thoughtful messages to team members
- Managing and serving as market content lead for Internal Communications with the aim to improve viewership and engagement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 year's experience in Internal Communications. Expertise in PR, Branding and Communications is also preferred
- Fluency in both Japanese (minimum N1 requirement) and English (min 900 TOEIC) as she will be involved with the global team and communicating it across internally
- Strong ability to influence within and across markets
What's on Offer
- As they value work-life balance, there is commonly no overtime (office wide average is under 10 hours a month)
- They offer courses and e-learning to improve business English
- Currently offer remote work and flex time until at least the end of this year