Senior Integration Consultant
Global prosperous company
Senior IT position
About Our Client
Our client is ranked among the most admired companies in the world. They strive to constantly improve customer-experience and help people find and discover anything they want online. They employ the world's brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can form strategies and make real impact to the business.
Our client is focused on building platforms and solutions to enable business customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products from a vast selection; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. The company is looking for a Sr. Product Integration Specialist to help integrate customer systems on its platform using standard industry protocols such as APIs, EDI, OAG, OCI, XML, cXML. The core job responsibilities include:
- Lead technical projects and technical integration of the platform with customers, other platforms, partners and communicate directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage the platform's integration environment to automate business processes with customers, platforms and partners. Continuously improve our integration processes, time and data quality.
- Lead external integration architectural discussions and implementations to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Provide technical consultation to companies integrating with our platform.
- Maintain the company integration specifications and mapping as well as ERP/eProcurement, partner and customer configurations.
- Drive and build innovative, creative and reusable solutions for challenging external integration requirements.
- Partner with the business teams, customers, platforms and partners worldwide to identify new needs and user interfaces. Work closely with the technology team to innovate and simplify complex integration needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience writing Business requirement documents, functional and technical design documents, troubleshooting complex integration failures, working with external integration partners, and testing interconnected systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with integrations of B2B marketplaces with procurement and ERP applications utilizing API, EDI, OAG, OCI, XML, cXML,
- Experience with EDI communications standards and protocol
- Experience with automating and implementing platform integration's
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with procurement platforms and ERP systems
What's on Offer
And for what's on offer here are several benefits that are available to all employees.
- Company stock grants
- 401K plan
- Central Tokyo work location
- 100% Flex time working environment
- Chill-out and break rooms, and internal cafeteria