Senior Insurance System Analyst
- Great Compensation Package, International Work Enviornment
- Remote work okay, 20 Paid Annual leaves
Our client is a global Insurtech that has been around for over 20 years. They have been operating in the Japanese market for around 7 years now and are considered one of the fastest growing firms in the world
1. Responsible for needs investigation work, proposing solutions, collecting, analyzing, organizing, and continuously following needs.
2. As a point of contact between the development team and the customer, cooperate with the customer's production and operation technical support to complete the rudimentary analysis of production failures.
3. Organize business function flowcharts and design system functions according to user needs.
4. Responsible for creating business analysis documents, requirements specifications, and functional specifications.
5. Need to be able to explain demand to architectural, development, test and art staff personnel to ensure that demand is properly understood.
6, system verification, optimization, upgrades and related feedback after system introduction.
1. Full-time university or higher. Priority in majors related to computer and software engineering
2 or 3 years of insurance industry experience
3.Those who are familiar with insurance core business and have experience in business analysis and project management
4.High communication skills, summarization skills, and coordination.
5. N1 of Japanese Language Proficiency Test, business communication Priority for those who have studied and worked in Japan
- International work Environment
- Up to 6 months of bonus
- Great Base salary
- Clear Career progression