Senior Implementation Engineer/Network Operation
Be part of a Japanese Giant Financial Group and Top-Tier Securities Firm
Fantastic Opportunity for Career Growth
Our client is a member company of a Japanese Giant Financial Group and a Top-Tier Securities Firm with a strong and well-established presence in the market. The company provides investors and corporate clients with a vast range of services, which is the factor that made their business so successful. The company has been raising in popularity as a place of work thanks to their excellent work culture and work-life balance. The company's offices are located in one the most important business centres of Tokyo.
- Provide 1st/2nd/3rd line operational support (mainly 2nd/3rd line) for all lines of Network/Firewall/Load Balancer systems across Asia Pacific region
- Provide operational support of extranet environment (client connectivity, exchange connectivity)
- Design, deploy, configure and operate Cisco network devices, Juniper/Check-point firewall, F5 load-balancer, Bluecoat proxy given a technical specification on the features and functionality required.
- Verbal and written communication to senior IT/Business management when major incident happens (in English), using appropriate wording.
- Delivery of moderately complex analytical and evaluative information for use by others (reports, engineering designs, user education manuals, etc…).
- Identify areas of automation and create scripts to enable the automation.
- Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units.
- Provide moderately complex technical support to ensure availability per business group.
- 3+ year experience of network performance & packet analysis by using Netscout, SevOne and Wire shirk
- Experienced user of Cisco products (CCNP, CCIE)
- 5+ years experience in network industry working on routers & switches.
- A proven ability to design and support Network Infrastructure.
- Have worked on applications like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Fluent spoken and written English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Japanese skill is a plus but not mandatory
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Securities firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 14M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilize/advance your bi-lingual skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company