Senior HRBP for Japan and Korea
An international work culture with overseas report line and global stakeholders.
Opportunity to join an established brand with regional coverage.
The client is a global leader specializing in manufacturing and technology. They provide solutions to create a more efficient and sustainable environment. Head quartered in the US, they are based in more than 20 countries and employ 20,000 employees globally.
The Japan business is stable and growing with several investments in R&D made on projects in future. The work culture is international with frequent communications with the global teams.
The job responsibilities include:
- Implementing HR initiatives that are aligned with the respective business strategies with global and regional teams.
- Strategic partner to leadership team to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of all HR activities across supported organizations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in HR operations and strategy including change management.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
This position provides the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join an established brand with regional coverage.
- An international work culture with an overseas report line and global stakeholders.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Good work life balance with remote work options.