Senior HR Specialist - Medical Devices Company
600万円 - 1000万円
Drive Japan HR agenda for a growing medical devices company
Global matrix organisation
Global medical device company
This position is based in Tokyo and your team members are going to be located around the world.
- Provides generalist support on common HR issues covering areas like: HR policies and processes, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Learning etc.
- Coach employees and managers through use of Workday and other HR systems.
- Partner with the Centre of Expertise and HR Business Partners to receive and give feedback on potential improvement areas in programs and processes.
- Drive automation, standardisation and continuous process improvement. Think globally, but be mindful of local legislation.
- Provide consistently excellent customer experience to our global employees and managers regardless of their location.
- Make the right information available through the right channels. Be accessible in multiple ways and languages: chat, case, phone.
- Continuously improve and extend our knowledgebase based on feedback from employees and other teams
- HR generalist experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience supporting end-to-end HR offerings, LOA, Payroll, Benefits, etc.
- Adept at coaching people leaders and employees
- Team player and adept at collaboration in a virtual, global environment
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Comfortable with heavy use of technology
- Work hours are normal business hours with expectation for periodic overtime
- Excellent Japanese and English language skills.
- Flex time with core hours
- Serve as the HR lead in Japan for a growing medical devices business