Senior HR Manager at Global Energy Organization
International work culture with frequent business travel around the world.
An attractive salary package including benefits.
The client is a leading US based energy business that supports services including finance, construction and maintenance. The company has generated over 3 Billion USD in revenue and is continuously expanding its presence in various regions.
The culture is global with frequent business travel and career promotion opportunities frequent for all employees. The Japan office is a growing business with several factories based in Japan. The Australian business is an established business with stakeholders located there.
Job responsibilities include:
- Acts as the in-region representative of the International HR function.
- Ensures alignment with US-based headquarters to both provide updates on the status of HR matters internationally.
- Partners with regional leadership and corporate function to establish clearly defined for HR-matters.
- Leads key HR business partnership efforts in talent assessment, succession planning, performance appraisal, salary administration, and transactional processes such as transfers, increases, promotions, terminations etc.
- Manages International HR subordinate employees and/or contractor resources.
The successful candidate would hold:
- HR experience in APAC including a basic understanding of the Japanese Labour Law.
- A minimum of 12 years total experience in Human Resources in progressive roles.
- Extensive multinational corporation experience required.
- People management experience.
The benefits of joining the client include:
- International work culture with frequent business travel around the world.
- Overseas report line with independence and decision making authority.
- An attractive salary package including benefits.
- Career development and overseas opportunities in future.