Senior FP&A Manager - Global Manufacturing Giant
The business has been profitable under COVID-19 situation!
Opportunity to work as Number2 in the finance team to support the Finance Head
About Our Client
My client is a global manufacturing giant that was founded back in 1850s. Their business is well linked with our daily life and probably almost all people recognize and use their service every week. In Japan, they hold the top market share and even under COVID-19, there is no much impact so they can invest more and focus on growing the business. Because of that, they are seeking a strong Senior FP&A Manager who can accelerate their business from finance perspective in Japan.
The Senior FP&A Manager is responsible for;
- Provide financial analysis for mnagement, indetify key issues and recommend solutions.
- Prepare monthly rolling forecast, identify risks and opportunities, assure plan achievements.
- Prepare business results, financial projections to senior management, both local and regional.
- Manage long range plan, involve mid term and long term strategy decision for company vision setup.
- Manage annual business plan, involve strategy decision of each business segment.
- Return on investment analysis for capital expenditure and major acquisition and work with HQ
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have at least 10years of strong FP&A experience in global complex commercial business.
- Experience to have at least 3subordinates for minimum 5years.
- Experience working with various non-finance stakeholders for at least 5years.
- Excellent English capability is required.
- Strong knowledge of large ERP systems(SAP, JDE, Hyperion etc)
What's on Offer
- The business has been profitable under COVID-19 situation!
- Opportunity to work as Number2 in the finance team to support the Finance Head
- Flex Working hours / Start Time:8:45 - 16:45 (Core Time: 10:00 -15:00)