Senior FP&A Manager - FMCG Company
Work closely with global partners to drive business strategies
Business partnering position that will have an impact on Japan business
Our client is a Fortune 500 company selling consumer goods globally. The company experienced strong sales worldwide last year despite the current economic conditions, with Japan being their second biggest market outside of the US. They are looking to continually grow their sales through expanding their sales channels. As the FP&A manager, you will play a key role in providing financial insights and driving business strategies on their current and future revenue streams.
- Perform financial budget planning and forecast. Review and evaluate actual variances.
- Participate in business strategy planning, build simulation scenarios, propose solutions
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, SOX, and audit requirements
- Manage team members
- Fluency in Japanese (ability to read and write complex Japanese documents)
- 5-7 years of experience in commercial finance
- People management experience
- Proactive individual with strong business acumen
- Great communicator and business partnering experience
- Work closely with global partners to drive business strategies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Business partnering position that will have an impact on Japan business