Senior Financial Analyst
Opportunity to travel to The United States for training
Fast Track Career Progression
My client is billion dollar technology start up company. They set up the Japan office 3 years ago and aggresively expanding their foothold in ASIA.
- Perform standard FP&A duties and analysis around month-end close, forecasting, and preparation of management reports related to financial results
- Foster cross-departmental relationships between FP&A and budget owners
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and quarterly and monthly reforecast processes. Ensure operations are executing to the financial plan.
- Investigate variances between actuals and budget and/or forecasts to understand trends and potential risks and opportunities for Yext
- Perform ad hoc analyses that drive strategic business decisions. Analyze data and financial and business metrics to inform executives. Must be able to provide context, draw appropriate conclusions and provide recommendations.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and other cross-functional workstreams
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar college level education
- 5-7 years experience in FP&A, Accounting, Consulting, Banking, or related roles. Experience in a high growth technology company a plus.
Global network within the business
Opportunity to utilise English skills when communicating with overseas counterparts
Potential team management role in the near future