Senior Fianance Specialist - Global Chemical Giant
Performance Based Culture
Good Work Life Balance
My client is Fortune 500 and a global Chemical conglomerate. They have been developing new chemical products every year and leading in its industry for long time since 1840s. There are more than 1,000employees in Japan and you will lead as a senior financial accountant to look after all the financial accounting activities.
The successful Senior Finance Specialist is responsible for;
- Assists overall compliance, policies, procedures and practices of the legal entity as per statutory, legal and group requirements such as J-GAAP filing, internal controls, reporting (IFRS) while liaising with all of the stakeholders such as internal/external auditors.
- Supports consultation and financial discipline to business units and other functional units based on considerable experience and technical expertise for comprehensive end-to-end processes such as basic accounting, product costing, cost center accounting and fixed assets.
- Drives process optimization for effective and efficient processes, circumstantially liaise with all stakeholders such as regional finance and shared service center.
- Troubleshoots issues incl. Information Service in SAP and seek the solution in alignment with global and regional standards
- Supports global/regional/local projects.
- Supports cash management incl. loan management while liaising with regional treasury center, our shareholders and the 3rd party banks.
- Supports the operational planning.
- Provides timely and accurate monthly / quarterly / annually financial closing processes for controlling
Suitable candidates must have at least 5years of financial accounting experience at commercial companies.
- Large ERP system experience/ Preferrably SAP
- Excel (Pivot, VLookup, INDEXX)
- Solution Provider
- Strong Communication ability with good interpersonal skills
- Business Level English
- Career Development
- International Mobility
- Performance Based Culture
- Work Life Balance