Senior Data Scientist
Gloabl pharmaceutical company
Very good work/life balance
Global Pharmaceutical company with great work/life balance , very strong pipeline and offering local and global working opportunities .
- Develop andoptimize ML models in different contexts (Sales,MKTG, Patient data, Communication and Social data)
Collaborate closely with other functions (e.g. Commercial Business Insights, Integrated Multi-channel Marketing) to advice, and support brand marketing or sales teams in various types of advanced quantitative analyses, including but not limited to: Marketing Mix Analysis, Advanced Segmentation & Targeting, Personalised communication, etc.
- Very good Knowledge of the most important Machine Learning models (classification, regression, clustering, time-series analysis)Knowledge of at least two of the following languages: Python, R, C/C++, Scala, Julia, Mathematica
- Knowledge of the most common ML/DL frameworks (Scikit-Learn, Stan, Pandas, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Matplotlib)
- Experience with Data Management Platforms is a
- Global working opportunities
- Very good incentives