Senior Data Scientist
Wide range of exclusive benefits
Global leading corporation in IT field
Our client is a leading multinational technology company with a huge global footprint. They are recognized as one of the most influential technology companies in the world with a significant presence across a variety of industries and sectors including E-commerce, AI, digital streaming and payments
- Creating a roadmaps of challenging business questions from our external vendors and use data to generate possible solutions.
- Work closely with other research scientists as well as machine learning experts, and economists across global offices to design new ways to improve vendor analytic and drive growth.
- Partner with technology and product leaders to solve business and technology problems using scientific approaches.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent field
- 5+ years of experience working as a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer
- Progressive experience working with modern programming languages such as Python, R, SAS, MATLAB, etc.
- Ability to manage and quantify improvement on customer experience consider based on relevant and targeted research
- Great communication skills: ability to work independently as well as in team
- Business level of English
- Great work life balance
- Flexible compensation based on experience
- Remote work
- Full assistance with relocation to Japan if needed