- International Company
- Competitive compensation
About Our Client
Top international company
· Understanding drivers, impacts, and key influences on last mile delivery dynamics.
· Drive actions at scale to provide low prices and increased selection for customers using scientifically-based methods and decision making.
· Helping to build production systems that take inputs from multiple models and make decisions in real time.
· Automating feedback loops for algorithms in production.
· Develop input and assumptions based preexisting models to estimate the costs and savings opportunities associated with varying levels of network growth and operations
· Communicating with and supporting various internal stakeholders and external audiences
· Utilizing systems and tools to effectively work with terabytes of data.
The Successful Applicant
Must be located in Japan or have a valid Visa
· Masters in quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, AI, Statistics, or equivalent)
· Knowledge and expertise with Data modelling skills, SQL with Oracle, MySQL, and Columnar Databases
· Skilled with Java, C++, or other programming language, as well as with R, SAS, MATLAB, Python or similar scripting language
· 5+ years of experience working in data science in a consumer product company, managing Machine Learning Scientists, Data Scientists, Research Scientists, Applied Scientists, Economists or equivalent fields
· Experience in hiring and leading experienced scientists
· Business level in English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package
- International environment
- Career growth