- Working with one of the biggest Electronic Consumer Goods buiness globally
- A balance between localization and orignal ideation
About Our Client
- One of the biggest Advertising agencies globally working with a renown American Electronic Consumer Goods business as the main client.
- The work will be divided between localizations of global projects in all media.
- Which means, generating world class copywriting solutions for the Japanese market that are insightful, relevant
- and at the same time in line with the global concepts.
- Plus origination projects that are specifically created for the Japanese market and become the talk of the town.
- While the majority of the work will be for the Japanese market there'll also be opportunities to work on global projects.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate needs to be fluent Japanese speaker with exceptional copywriting skills in all media.
- They can be from mid weight to senior level. Approximately from 5 to 8 years of experience working in advertising.
- The candidate should also have exceptional conceptual skills.
- He or she don't need to be fluent in English. It's a plus not a must.
- The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast pace scenario, be flexible and always open minded to new challenges.
What's on Offer
- Working with the most iconic client in Electronic Consumer Goods
- Both Copywriting and orignal ideation
- Promoted work life balance