Senior Contracts Manager - Travel
An opportunity to work for one of the biggest travel companies in the world.
Work with key partners, building relationships and growing market share.
About Our Client
Our client is a dedicated travel industry wholesaler who focus on connecting travel professionals around the world.
In 2015 and 2016 they made two acquisitions, making them a truly global supplier of travel and tourism solutions. They have over 130,000 hotels in more than 10,000 destinations throughout the globe, which are accessed by tour operators, travel agents, OTA's, airlines and wholesalers.
- Manage existing key accounts and identify and develop areas within their portfolio for possible growth.
- Be available to discuss service, pricing and terms and show willingness to have tough conversations to ensure margins remain in tact.
- Use initiative to seek our and source new business opportunities to increase revenue and market share.
- Ensure the company system is up to date regarding supplier/customer terms and interaction.
- Interact with all functions across the businesses to share best practice and follow up on sales leads.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in travel and tourism industry.
- Experience in sales and account management.
- Strong negotiating ability when discussing terms and pricing rates.
- Ability to greater and leverage supplier/customer relationships.
- English and Japanese language.
What's on Offer
Due to a number of acquisitions, this global travel wholesaler, is looking to bring in a number of key sales candidates to support their continued growth.