- Senior position, international firm, direct report to the regional counsel.
- Highly competitive salary and big brand name.
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader and with decades of success behind them, they have maintained a stable spot at the top of their field. With over 200 legal professionals worldwide, you will be part of a global team that stretches over more than 50 countries.
In Japan, the company have been making great strides and recent successes are allowing the to expand their legal team, not only working on tasks in Japan but also covering the APAC region too.
- Managing and negotiating commercial contracts in Japan and APAC region.
- Advising internal clients.
- Develop streamlined processes and agreements.
- Create, update and distribute contracts in compliance with company policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced legal degree OR bar qualification.
- Experience of contract management and negotiation.
- Experience in law firm or in house.
- Ability to work in international setting.
What's on Offer
- Above market average salary.
- Direct report to regional counsel.
- Collaborate with global teams.