Senior Consulting Engineer , Software provider, Tokyo, 8M
Tokyo 23 Wards
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with the professional team in the market to develop your skills
About Our Client
- The world's most innovative and fastest -growing companies by prestigious organizations including Business Week and FORTUNE magazines.
- Credibly and professionally execute implementation projects that are sold, as defined in Statement of Work, resulting in high customer satisfaction and delivering value to our customers.
- Actively engage with the sales teams and customers to identify opportunities to provide implementation services to enhance the utilization of simulation and material information management in product development.
- Work closely with the ACE team to ensure timely development of effective Statements of Work and Services Proposals.
- Monitor the execution and delivery of consulting and implementation projects to ensure customer satisfaction and develop opportunities for follow-up projects that advance the vision for improving the customer materials information management and product development process.
- Collaborate with Product Development to improve ANSYS software products and the customers' experience using these products.
- Provide technical leadership to ANSYS contributions as part of consortium and collaborative R&D projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, material science, or other related discipline
- Great experience in a customer-facing role or in a similar organization's consulting services or related customer-facing activities
- Good experiences relevant ANSYS software or other commercial data management software
- Thorough understanding of one or more of Product Development process, PLM System integration, and/or Materials Data Management
- Experience in the use of CAD, PLM or Materials Information Management software is a plus
- Available for travel (up to 50%)
- Fluent in Japanese and conversational level in English
What's on Offer