Senior Consultant at Global Telecom Company
Global Telecom Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary Package
Our client is one of the largest telecom companies in the world and currently leading 5G transformation in every part of the world. Our client has one of the highest market shares in terms of their number of sales in telecom goods and services as well as other hardware.
- Work independently manage small- or medium-sized project teams to deliver strategy & business consulting services in a certain field; Objectively align our client's business centric approach to enhance customers' portfolio management.
- Understand customers' requirements, guide team members to plan the solutions and establish delivery strategies, estimate project costs, and manage quality and control risks for projects.
- At least 8 years' Experience in areas of marketing strategy, business development, business modeling, and trend evaluation
- Operator, vendor or telecommunications consultancy background is desirable
- Good project management skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (1-hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.