Senior Communications Manager - large medical device company
1200万円 - 1600万円
One of the largest medical device company in the world.
International working environment with overseas business trips.
One of the biggest medical device companies in the world with innovative technology and new product launches annually.
- In charge of all internal communication activities including employee engagement, leadership communication, internal meeting, digital communication.
- Manage communications activities that promote, enhance and protect the organization's reputation.
- Execute event scripts, speeches, key documents and reports.
- Manage 2 people.
- At least 6-year experience in internal communication role.
- At least 3-year experience in people management.
- Healthcare industry background.
- Japanese native level and English business level.
- International working environment with opportunities to have overseas business trips.
- Working with projects from APAC.
- Belong to the Communications department with communications professionals.
- Competitive salary packages and benefits.