- Leading company in the market with strong brand awareness.
- Opportunity to become Head of Communications.
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers which has no.1 market share in a market.
- Plan and execute external, internal and crisis communications activities.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy.
- Act as a communication counsel for the President and other organizational leaders.
- Work closely with overseas stakeholders.
- At least 7 years of experiences in Corporate Communications position.
- Strong background in B2B industry, preferably high tech or manufacturing industry.
- Understanding about digital marketing such as online advertising, eDM, online media, SEO, SEM, website, etc.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- People management experience is a plus.
- Wide responsibility in all aspects of communications plus digital marketing.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Company has a very strong brand name in the market.
- This position will have the opportunity to get promoted to Head of Communications.