- Global environment! 0 Japanese OK!
- Excellent work-life balance!
About Our Client
Our client is part of a large European financial group, and one of the top 10 Asset Managers in the world with over 1.5 trillion Euros in Assets. It has an established successful business in more than 30 countries and more than 4000 employees globally. It is know for the exceptional working environment that promotes work-life balance and efficiency over long-hours.
As a Senior Citrix Egnineer and part of a global team, your role will consit of the following responsibilities:
- You will work closely with various global IT development teams providing subject matter expertise and technical direction to ensure high levels of Citrix systems availability and automation.
- Administering Global Citrix XenApp 7.15LTSR / 1912LTSR Infrastructure.
- Citrix / Ivanti Software solution administration.
- Administration of XenDesktop VDI infrastructure
- Administration, configuration and upgrading of Citrix Netscaler Components.
- New application installation and configurations on Citrix environment
- Patching Citrix Windows Server OS systems
- Provide Level 3 troubleshooting to all daily issues, which arise on the Citrix global environment.
- Major incident resolution and analysis
- Developing and maintaining Citrix operational support documentation and application configuration.
- Raise overall knowledge levels within the team in automation, monitoring, development methodologies and best practices through cross training.
- Contribute to and maintain system/organisation standards.
The Successful Applicant
If you meet most of the following criteria, this role is for you:
- Expert level knowledge of Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop environments.
- Expert knowledge of Netscaler infrastructure components
- Strong knowledge of Citrix PVS and WEM
- Exceptional knowledge of Windows OS server systems such as 2008, 2012, 2016.
- Candidate needs to have good working experience with VMWare VSphere V6.x
- Strong knowledge of AD environment.
- Understanding of monitoring and dashboard via the SPLUNK Tool
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting
What's on Offer
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Insurance firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 12year depending on your experience.
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilize/advance your bi-lingual skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company