Senior Business Analyst
English working environment
Opportunity to work closely with key business decision makers
My client is organisation that manufactures, and markets health care products. The Company offers advanced medical products for Ostomy Care.
- To lead the annual planning process including preparation and review of sales and costs, timetable management, presentation reviews, feedback, analyses and reports through professional financial input.
- To provide financial input and analyses to support decisions on Business Unit strategies, tactics and measurement of return on investment.
To liaise with Japan financial accounting staff, operate day to day processes and to develop process improvements within the Finance function.
- Qualified accountant
- English communication skills both in writing and speaking
- Proficiency in Excel/Word/Power Point/Access
- Knowledge of computing/planning systems
- An enthusiastic and reliable team player
- Competitive salary package
- International working environment