- Opportunity for career advancement
- Work in an international enviornment
About Our Client
This is a global company with their headquarters located in the US. They are one of the largest food company worldwide with their products varying from frozen food to condiments.
- Propose and support Category Lead with development of Japan brand strategy and Annual Operation Plan.
- Conduct category analysis for the key categories within the business unit.
- Report market performance and provide insights into root causes.
- Lead key brand project i.e.Media Campaigns, promotion, PR, Range Extension,
- New Product Development:
- Lead and propose innovation agenda and pipeline that best fit the brand and business growth.
- Responsible for P&L and business targets to deliver brand growth for short and long term
- Co-work with Consumer Insight Manager to plan and execute research for new product, campaign and brand tracking.
- Manage and control the budget for category in charge of.
- Work with the Marketing, PD, and Sales team to develop samples and trade materials.
- Support Sales on customer queries.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in brand management/marketing/customer marketing/trade marketing in FMCG industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in people management.
- Experienced at briefing and managing advertising and other resource agencies.
- Experience of planning and execution in a whole campaign.
- Experienced in the use of quantitative and qualitative market research and its applicability to managing brands
- Experience of using key financial measures of a brand and experience of budget planning and management.
- Good communication skills to influence both internal and external teams
- Self-motivated and willingness to push the boundary and hold others' accountability
- Ability to work in diverse and multi-cultural environment with strong cross functional communication ability
- Having strong interest and knowledge in digital marketing.
- Experience in planning and execution in both owned and earned media, and growing brand's SNS fan base is plus.
- Understanding of marketplace dynamics and shopper behavior
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Japanese and English required
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for people management experience
- Work in one of the world's leading food company
- Flexible working hours/work from home