Senior Brand Manager - FMCG healthcare
Chance to be part of a well-structured organisation
Large budget control
About Our Client
My client is a leading consumer healthcare company and develops and markets some of the world's best loved brands and products.
They have recently gone through a major transformation and have grown their products so are targeting someone to join their team with strong.
- Develop strategic marketing direction both in commercial plan and communication plan to sustain long term growth (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Develop and maximise brand BTL strategy and activate to achieve the business volume goals in alignment with the growth plans.
- Develop and maximize brand ATL strategy managing media / PR/ events / influencers and press networking in alignment with brands ambitions and brand key messages.
- Create strong synergy between ATL and BTL to maximize the impact.
- Oversee the development and implementation of both brands activities.
- To research, analyse, propose, negotiate, and implement new or revised schemes and ideas.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years of Marketing experience. FMCG experience is preferred but not must.
- Strategic influence abilities & proven leadership capability, ability to inspire
- Strong experience in leading product launch with success (from development to actual launch in market).
- Strong business acumen with experience managing P/L
- Strong understanding of local consumer goods market, local media environment, local customers and consumer habits
- Passionate people developer and team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills with proficiency in both English and Japanese
- Ability to multi-task with varied skill-set and ability to develop new skills outside of comfort zone
What's on Offer
- Great working environment
- Strong Brand
- International marketing