Senior Brand Manager - Cosmetics Brand
Start-up culture with international environment
Future Opportunity to become Marketing Director
One of the world's leading beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, a rich entrepreneurial heritage and an iconic portfolio. Based in North America they have a variety of products, they have a relatively start up culture which allows a great deal creativity and room to develop.
Manage all elements of the brand and products as required to achieve plan:
* Brand business plan: Develop brand marketing strategy and plans including new initiatives, media plans, PR, and promotions of assigned brands.
For external and recruiting usage only
* Brand equity building: Lead local initiatives delivery based on consumer understanding, with leveraging global initiatives, toolboxes and assets. Lead consumer research if necessary.
* Product development and management: Lead product development closely working with regional and global partners and other functional leaders. (Forecasting, merchandising, pricing, registration, product life cycle management etc,.)
* Consumer insight driven marketing: Understand key insights on local consumers to leverage for innovation ideas.
* Digital marketing and e-commerce initiative: Lead the development of digital marketing and e-commerce activation plans and manage the effectiveness by tracking KPI.
* Market and competitor understanding: Provide monthly reports and competitor analysis of the market place. Analyse market trends and sales potential and provide input for monthly sales forecasting.
* Multi-functional lead: Liaise with supply team with regard to daily operational issues and to ensure that launch time and stock allocations. Liaise with the trade marketing team to ensure sales promotion effectiveness.
* Brand budget management: Prepare investment plans and manage marketing budgets including advertising and promotional spend.
* Coach & train direct report: Develop and grow assistant to increase team's capability
- Solid experience in FMCG marketing, brand management, product management or similar level marketing role (minimum 5 years)
- Multi-functional team leadership experience is mandatory
- Hair/personal care experience is highly regarded
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience is required
- Excellent English communication skills
- Computer skills (MS office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Bachelor's degree or above
This position could be a candidate for the successor of Marketing Director