- Central Tokyo office with remote work policy
- International working environment with good work-life balance
Well known global financial institution with operations in almost all financial centers across the world. The company is constantly adapting to the changing financial world and has been known for being at the front of innovation.
- Manage business audits, including planning, executing and reporting.
- Work closely with team members to perform audits and keep up to date with regulatory changes.
- Able to work independently at times to complete audits, or follow up with changes as required.
- 5+ years experience in any audit function (internal or external)
- Knowledge of financial industry and regulations
- Business level Japanese and English
- Comfortable working in an international environment
- Logical and able to explain complex audit topics with senior staff
- International working environment
- Stable company, supportive senior staff with long career potential
- Good work life balance