Senior Applied Scientist
1000万円 - 1700万円
The opportunity to apply state-of-art techniques of applied science.
An engaging work environment with excellent career opportunities.
Top International online company
- Designing and implementing new features and machine learned models, including the application of state-of-art deep learning to solve search matching and ranking problems, including spam filtering, new content indexing, and apply document understanding, and linguistic normalization.
- Perform analysis of data and metrics relevant to the search content and experiences.
- Gathering search-technology related requirements from business owners, other tech teams, as well as by analyzing customer feedback.
- Engaging in tech knowledge transfer with other teams.
- Working with teams worldwide on global projects.
- Very good English skills (including the ability to read and write technical papers in English)
- Masters degree in computer science, computational linguistics, natural language processing, or related field Publications in top-tier NLP and or ML conferences or journals
- Skills with programming language like R, Python and/or Scala or similar scripting language
- At least 5+ years of hands-on-experience in predictive modeling and analysis
- At least 5+ years of algorithmic development experience
- At least 2+ years of R, Python or equivalent, as well as Java, C++ or equivalent
- The opportunity to work for a major online retailer.
- The opportunity to apply state-of-art techniques of applied science.
- An engaging work environment with excellent career opportunities.
- A competitive salary including stock units and other benefits.