- Occupy a senior role in a top tier company!
- Earn Up to JPY 8M/Yr!
Our client's Production Control Group in the Technology Solution is seeking a Senior Application Support/System Engineer to work on daily maintenance of existing applications and systems. This is a position suitable for candidates looking to build their career with an excelling organisation on a long term basis and strengthen skills not only in System support, but also Business Analysis.
Apply today and join a group that aspires to create sophisticated and diverse solutions that set new standards in all things asset management.
- Daily Maintenance/Support of existing applications and systems.
- Troubleshooting, Monitoring the production systems & environments and control of backup and recovery
- Support for Business Users (Work closely with business users and other staff.)
- Service management based on ITIL
- System support design for both functional requirements and non-functional requirements
- Inventory Control (application related)
- Create Documents (i.e. Requirement doc, Specification doc, Training doc, User manuals, etc.)
Skills and Qualification criteria
- Skilled with at least one programming language .net (C# or VB) or Java or PHP.
- Hands-on SQL or PLSQL skills and working knowledge of SQL Server.
- Expertise in using IIS, Apache, Nginx, etc. web servers.
- Hands-on SAS, Python skills (nice to have)
- Knowledge of ORM, MVC and similar such frameworks (nice to have)
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Experience working closely with business users and good communication skill
- Experience of System Engineer in Finance Industry
- Experience building scalable applications from scratch (plus)
- Experience or certificate on project management (plus)
- Experience with Cloud based application support (nice to have)
- Bachelor Degree (preferable computer science)
- Japanese: Native or Business level (Mandatory)
- English: Business level (Preferable)
- An opportunity to develop your career and leadership skills in a world renowned organisation
- Strong work-life balance value orientation
- Social Insurance enrolment
- Travel allowance