Senior Application engineer , Software provider, Tokyo, 8M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
Working with the professional in the team to develop your skills.
- The World Wide leading simulation software company.
- Their products are well-known in the market.
- Lead and assist in coordinating, discovering all technical activities through the sales opportunity such as finding customer material informatics journey, material discovery, development, engineering and management pain points, bottle necks, develop value propositions, solutions.
- Analyze business and technical needs, requirements and the state of a customer's current infrastructure, operations, and workflows.
- Participate in internal corporate initiatives to further enhance the solution suites, presales/sales ennoblement and professional growth
- Articulate the ANSYS value proposition, which may encompass its entire suite of products (mechanical, fluid, electrical, electronics, optical, systems...).
- Fluency in Japanese and English (written and spoken) and ability to communicate highly complex, technical and business subjects
- Experience of an industry served by ANSYS, such as aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, defense, energy, medical, oil and gas
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in mechanical, material science or other engineering related discipline
- Working experience with value-based or consultative selling techniques
- Excellent knowledge of office automation software including Excel; good knowledge of PYTHON, MATLAB or another language; knowledge of database applications
- A passion and drive for personal technical excellence and high performance
- Available for travel (up to 50%)