- Work From Home
- Global Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global luxury brands with a high international presence and awareness, for over 50 years, they have delivered fashion-forward products.
The successful candidate will be work in a cross culture team and be involved in coding and code reviews implement effective unit tests and testable code in general Research and implement technical solutions independently
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in one or more general-purpose programming languages such as Java, PHP, C++, Ruby or Python
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business level English
- Willing to working across cultures
What's on Offer
- A dynamic, energetic working environment with good work/life balance
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
- Work for a globally recognised brand