Senior Accountant - International Manufacturer
Very stable working place
Continous training system
About Our Client
They are one of the Top 10 largest diversified chemical companies in the world.
The company is active globally and operates in more than 40 countries. Globally they have around 90,000 employees including scientists in different technology and innovation centers. Every year the company creates more than 100 new products, and is currently holding over thousands of patents.
- Accounts payable & Accounts receivable management.
- Assist in process improvement and simplification projects to improve operation efficiency, strengthen internal control and increase productivity.
- Local tax document preparation
- Assist in annual audit processes
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years + work experience in finance, AP, AR.
- Knowledge of accounting standards (JGAAP, IFRS or USGAAP).
- ERP system (SAP or similar)
- Native Level in Japanese and Business Level in English
- Self-starter / Proactive
What's on Offer
- A very stable working place.
- Excellent training system.
- Good Work balance.
- World leader in the manufacturing of polymers
- Work with well-known clientele in the automotive sector
- Competitive salary depending on experience