Senior Accountant - International FMCG Company
Stable work environment
International culture and global network
Our client is a global FMCG company known for providing innovative household and health products to consumers worldwide. With operations in over 50 countries, Japan as one of their biggest markets. Therefore, they are continuously investing in Japan. Along with recent acquisition and development of new business lines, the company is looking to expand their Finance department.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly closing process
- Complete tax filings
- Work with business partners, providing financial information for strategic forecasting and planning.
- Support internal and external audit
- Maintain cash control, including monitoring bank balances, approving cash disbursements, investing excess funds.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- 5+ years experience in Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge in accounting, tax, audit, and corporate finance
- Strong team player
- Experience in FMCG industry is a plus
- Flexible hours and work life balance
- Stable work environment, many existing employees have long tenures with the company
- International culture and global network