Senior Accountant - Global Luxury Retailer
International working environment
Internal growth opportunities and rotational program
Our client is a global luxury retailer brand with over 50 year of experience and products sold in over 100 countries. They continue to build their brand presence and success through emphasis on innovative and natural products that is customised to each of their clients.
The company is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to play a key role in contributing to the financial success in Japan.
- General accounting tasks (AR, AP, fixed assets entry, inter-company reconciliation, etc)
- Support monthly closing and reporting process
- Prepare various tax returns with a tax firm
- Coordinate with external parties on various accounting and tax audit
- Support Finance Manager in preparing financial results and forecast to be presented to Head of Japan
- Work with multiple departments on various projects and process improvements
- Solid experience in Accounting
- Familiar with USGAAP and JGAAP
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
- Opportunity to develop your career through internal growth opportunities and rotational program
- International working environment