Senior Accountant for European FMCG Company based in Gunma
The role will be the successor of the Finance Controller
Opportunity to transfer to Singapore branch
Our Client is an International confectionary manufacturer based in Gunma. The company has been growing with average annual growth of 15-20%. The company provides with excellent work life balance, flex time and covers shinkansen expenses for all employees travelling from Tokyo. One of the unique points of the company is that it provides all back office candidates with opportunity to transfer to Singapore branch
Your responsibilities will include the followings:
- Monthly/Annual financial reporting and other reporting for APAC and JP management team
- Sales commission posting and update schedule
- Check/review goods receipts and purchase order
- Other tasks assigned by Financial Controller.
- SG&A analysis
- Prepare the information necessary for annual statutory audit under Financial Controller's guidance.
- Prepare the information necessary for tax audit (national and local) under Financial Controller's guidance
- Supervise 1 colleague and support his/her development (as a leader, not as a people manager)
- Reconciliation of bank activities also ensures all activities are posted in SAP properly.
- Arrange for payments
- Preparation of funding request to Corporate Treasury based on the payment scheduled.
The company is looking for a candidates who has:
- Bachelor degree
- Native or N1 Japanese level
- Accounting related experience
- Excellent communication skills
The company offers the following benefits:
- The role will be the successor of the Finance Controller
- Opportunity to transfer to Singapore branch
- Company covers shinkansen travelling costs of the employees who live in Tokyo/Saitama
- Excellent work life balance and flex time