Senior Accountant - European automotive company
Highly diverse and international culture
Plenty of employee benefits such as flextime and work from home options
About Our Client
Our client is a well renowned European-Japan-based automotive manufacturer specialising in bus and trucks. The organisation is also part of a group company that is composed of big brands in the automotive sector. Due to the reorganisation of the Japan business, the company is looking to hire talented bilingual professionals who would be able to contribute to the further expansion of the business.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Reporting the financial statements to HQ
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with J-GAAP and handle statutory requirements
- Defining accounting treatments, consultation with other functions for the accounting treatments
- Interface to the financial auditor
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of finance (More than 4-5 years working experience in a finance function is preferable)
- Experience of consolidation closing is a plus
- Advance skill of excel, PowerPoint, word
- Business level English communication skills - both oral and written
- Business level Japanese communication skills - both oral and written
What's on Offer
- This role is within the finance department and you will communicate with various departments across the business.
- They have good job rotation programs and opportunities to work overseas for excellent employees.
- You also will often communicate with foreign counterparts throughout the business, which would allow you to utilize your English communication skills.
- Good employee benefits such as housing allowance, flextime, health care and social support system, and many more.
- Convenient location with easy access to the nearest station