Senior Accountant - American Management Consulting Firm
Open office culture and flat structure within finance team
Career progression to become manager
This company sells IT software that is used in engineering applications,awarded as one of the leading technology business.
Japan will become the Asia area headquarter, supporting the business expansion in South East Asia region. They are now expanding their financial team in Japan and are looking for excellent finance professional to lead their success in Asia business.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings
- support internal and external audit and tax review
- Ensure the accuracy of information and report to the finance manager
- Help create financial statements in local GAAP & IFRS
- Work with local 3rd party vendor on tax related matters
- Business level of Japanese and English
- Monthly and yearly end closing experience
- CPA, JCPA, Boki 2 or any equivalent qualification would be nice
- Solid experience in accounting
Expand accounting skills in a multinational and fast-growing environment.