Senior Account Manager - Sports & Entertainment Agency
Start-up business with lots of exciting and challenging projects
Opportunities to work with influencer & sponsorship marketing
Our client is a leading global agency specializing in entertainment, sports and lifestyle marketing. With exciting events coming up such as Olympics, Rugby World Cup, etc they saw the potential of influencer marketing in APAC and they have decided Japan as the first place to open office in Asia! They aim to create breakthrough marketing partnering brands with the people, properties and platforms that shape popular culture.
- Maintain client relationship, oversee sports/entertainment/lifestyle partnerships delivering council, and troubleshooting client and internal issues.
- Provide ongoing consultation and expertise for program development, Olympic landscape navigation and program management, as well as other areas as required
- Support various elements of program planning including event activation, influencer marketing, PR, digital content and talent management
- Develop/maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games including key contacts, venues, sponsors, sports, etc.
- Manage client's overall expectations and provide continuously holistic context to progress made to programs
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the sports/entertainment industry, experience within Olympic partnerships a plus
- Strong experience working as Account Manager in creative/ advertising/ PR agency
- Partnership identification, negotiation, and execution for global entertainment and sports properties
- Bachelors or higher degree
- Solid grasp and interest in all aspects of the marketing, sponsorship, and sports/lifestyle/entertainment industry landscape
- Passion for sports, entertainment and pop culture
- Strong global network
- Start-up environment
- Exciting projects with well-known clients/ brands