Senior Account Manager - Online Hospitality - Tokyo
One of the world's largest and most innovative online hospitality companies.
Responsible for growing revenue and improving profitability, in Japan Market
About Our Client
Our client is a global online hospitality business, offering services throughout the world in over 50 different languages. They have over 2,000,000 listings globally and are present in over 150 countries.
As part of a recent acquisition, they are now targeting the Japan market as they see this as a strong area for growth.
- Develop market strategies and related plans, budgets and reporting in collaboration with HQ strategy and Regional goals.
- Design and execute highly effective acquisition activities across the region to drive revenue and acquisition goals.
- Generate and convert leads to acquire new accounts via phone and in-person meetings.
- Manage existing partner relationships.
- Be a local expert for the rest of the business on details related to specific territory.
- Collaborate with other departments to meet immediate needs and ensure long term success.
- Optimise performance in specific markets by evaluating market trends and competitor activity.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in sales, business development, partner management and/or project management.
- Vacation rental industry, real estate, travel/tourism experience is preferred.
- Creative, organised, and analytical thinker.
- Ability to build relationships and source new leads whilst managing existing relationships in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- English and Japanese language.
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
Work for one of the biggest online hospitality services in the world, expanding the Japan market.