Senior Account Manager - Global Analytics Company
Leverage business knowledge and relationships to support performance
Global working environment with great career progression opportunities
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing innovative solutions for analytics and data protection. The company delivers critical data, workflow solutions and domain expertiese with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry. With a growing portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the lifecycle of research, pharmaceutical and domain expertise.
- Perform account management and maintenance of, and further penetrate, existing accounts.
- Identify new business opportunity within accounts to pursue and develop good working relationships.
- Coordinate sales effort with specialist, consultant, project managers and other key stakeholders.
- Analyze the market's potentail and implement sales/account strategy for the region.
- Provide accurate and timely sales and account management reports, forecasts, expense reports and customer evaluation reports for management.
- Maintain good relationships with global peers to share activities in the region.
- Provide feedback and market requirements to strategic business units to drive product innovation and improve market competitiveness.
- Attend trade shows, exhibits, seminar and other events to establish new relationships and reinforce existing ones.
- Maintain a basic knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Excellent Sales experiences or strength with good track record of success
- Consulting project Sales experiences
- Excellent proposal writing, pipeline management and strong presentation skills
- Customer facing experiences for services on B2B businesses
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, parrners and experts in the fast-growing field of life sciences
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities for services on B2B businesses