Semicon Process Engineer, Korea Relocation, ~15M
A chance to work at a large Korean semiconductor equipment manufacturer
A competitive salary and benefits package for relocation
The company is large stable semiconductor machinery company in Korea. They provide reliable semiconductor machinery to our customers such as Samsung, SK Hynix and more.
The company currently has over 1,500 employees in Korea alone, and expanding internationally as well, looking for engineers from all over the world to join them in Korea.
* Process solution development, defects improvement, process optimization by data analysis.
* Cost and budget control in timely manner.
* Designs and implements all aspects of research and experiments to test
* Develop and train the process technicians.
* Close interaction with equipment suppliers. Supplier management
* Advanced trouble shooting of semiconductor process tool issues.
* BS/MS/Ph.D in Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Sciences or other relevant engineering/physical science discipline is required.
* Experience in Plasma CVD, lithography
* Knowledge of the semiconductor device/DRAM/logic or relevant research experience is preferred.
* English and Japanese ability (Korean not required)
- An opportunity to work internationaly in Korea
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- the opportunity to grow process engineering skills and use English at work on a daily basis