SEM Application Engineer , Global life science, Tokyo, 6M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with the professional team in the market to develop your career.
- Global life science company which is the world leader in serving science.
- Their products support to many industry in Japan and already well-known in the market.
- Perform high quality SEM/SDB product demonstrations, including the development of new techniques and applications for Thermo Fisher's partners and customers.
- Conduct customer training and translate customer needs into workable solutions
- Technical product expert assisting with all phases of the sales cycle.
- Cultivating positive customer relationships and acting as a high level customer interface for specific instrument/applications issues, explaining complex technology details, giving in depth technical presentations, and assisting in applications development.
- Customer support and applications training post sales cycle and after instrument has been installed.
- Knowledge and recent hands-on experience with SEM/SDB is required. Knowledge of advanced Analytical techniques desirable.
- Great experience in a relevant commercial/research establishment with recent experience utilizing SEM/SDB technology.
- Knowledge of advanced technology diagnostics as well as fault finding techniques, operational optimization, and experience of analytical equipment; specifically electron/ion microscopes.
- Excellent, clear communication skills, both written and verbal, with a diverse audience are critical to the success of this position.
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Frequent traveling and ability to travel both domestically internationally, possession of a valid passport.