Security Support & Pre-Sales
Very well Established Multinational IT Service and Consulting company
International Environment | Good salary package | Work/Life balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in France and offices worldwide. It specializes in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services. In Japan Company has office in Toranomon and other locations with 1000 employees and have very good Business. Company recently acquired a Security and Infra company and from that company a new division called Big Data & Security Division was born. The division is now looking to hire a new role called Pre-Sales & Support Engineer.
This technical position for Evidian IAM products includes:
- Delivering technical support to customers
- Providing Professional Services to customers
- Delivering timely training and technical workshops to partners
- Providing Sales team with pre-sales support
The Successful Applicant
Essential Technical Skills
The following technical skills are required:
- OS: Linux, Windows
- Directory: LDAP, Active Directory
- Database: MySQL
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.