Security Solution Executive, Telecom Giant
World leading telecom company
Our clients have been securing enterprise level networks and infrastructure for decades. Their visibility across a large amount of the world's traffic gives them an advantage in putting intelligence to work for you. Our portfolio includes Security Professional Services, Network and Gateway operations, Security Monitoring and Operations and Incident response.
- Forging strong customer relationships with C-level leaders.
- Evaluating and identifying vulnerabilities and risks in customer systems.
- Proposing tailored solutions to address customer security threats and risks.
- Managing all aspects of sales from start to finish.
- Assessing results and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Experience presenting compelling business cases to C-suite buyers. Ideally in large global accounts.
- Experience selling complex security solutions - ideally in Cyber Intelligence and Analytic, Critical Infrastructure, Global Managed Security Services, Threat and Risk Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Identity and Access Management, Governance Risk and Compliance, or Security & Network Architecture. Ideally, managed solutions.
- Bilingual fluency in Japanese and English (business level) as you will be reporting to an overseas manager.
- Ability to meet challenging sales goals and anticipated and mitigated technical barriers to sale or implementation.
- Willingness to travel.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Work in a global company and the global environment, report to overseas manager.
- Office is in central Tokyo, good work life balance.